Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey Dream Catcher ATS

Click on photo to enlarge

My mom loved dream catchers.  So whenever I see one I think of her.   One of my treasured possessions is a pair of handmade dream catcher earrings that she often wore.

I used this for a Thank You card for one of my customers the other day.   I wish you could see the richness of the Bronze Silks that are splattered on the card base. 

It is so easy to have the look of paper piercing too when you can use a piercing element die.   So even and precise, these are such fun to use and add the WOW look to your card too.  

To change out the look of the card, use watercolors, pencils or markers to add color to the stamped image.

Fun Stampers Journey Items Used:
Dream Catcher (AT-0120)
Journey Bronze Silks (IP-0091)
Black Licorice Ink Pad (IP-0041)
Oatmeal Cookie Card Stock (CS-0023)
Hazelnut Blend Card Stock (CS-0013)
Journey Platinum Machine (TO-0090)
Journey Rectangles (DI-0041)  (piercing elements are also in this set) 
Easy Glide Adhesive (AD-0081)    Refill (AD-0082)
Journey Foam Squares (AD-0084)

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.