Monday, April 4, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey: ATS Ruff Day Retiring - Limited Quantity

This has to be one of my favorite stamp sets to use as is or to color in with one or more color pencils or markers.  It's is so versatile.  You can change the look of the puppy just by changing the color of his fur.  Ruff Day is in limited supply, so if it is one of the stamp sets you are planning to purchase please order quickly.

Here's the list of all of the retiring items (pdf format)
Click Here for list

Here are four samples .... click on the photos for a larger view:

Ruff Day AT-0068 (Retiring Stamp Set)
Ink Splat AT-0108
Petals Wall Embossing Folder EF-0007
Blue Lagoon Stamp Pad IP-0002
Black Licorice Stamp Pad IP-0041
Green Olive Card Stock CS-0113
Blue Lagoon Card Stock CS-0004
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Tag Elements DI-0094

Ruff Day AT-0068 (Retiring Stamp Set)
Ink Splat AT-0108
Yummy Dots Embossing Folder EF-0010
Blue Lagoon Stamp Pad IP-0002
Black Licorice Stamp Pad IP-0041
Green Olive Stamp Pad IP-0072
Blue Lagoon Card Stock CS-0004
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Journey Rectangles DI-0041



Ruff Day AT-0068 (Retiring Stamp Set)
Black Licorice IP-0041  
Tangerine Fusion Card Stock CS-0036
Oatmeal Cookie Card Stock CS-0023
Hazelnut Blend Card Stock CS-0013
Natural Journey Twine AC-0005
Thoughtful Greetings SS-0081 (Retiring Stamp Set)


Ruff Day AT-0068 (Retiring Stamp Set)
Ink Splat AT-0108
Ink Splash Embossing Folder - EF-0008 
Blue Lagoon Stamp Pad IP-0002
Sweet Berry Stamp Pad IP-0029
Black Licorice Stamp Pad IP-0041
Sweet Berry Card Stock CS-0034
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Natural Journey Twine AC-0005
Journey Ovals DI-0042

I added sentiments to the inside of the card of the three that didn't have any on the outside.   It's a great way to have a card in your backup stash for occasions when you need a card, but don't have time to make one.

This is the first time I have used the Journey Twine too.   Like the look of it, and honestly didn't thin I would.   I used Journey Foam Squares (AD-0085) on the back then wrapped the twine over them pressing in as I went.  Any foam square that had twine on it I added Journey Craft Glue (AD-0111) over the top before placing it on the card front.   That way I was assured of it attaching securely to the card base.  

Also had great success with the Ink Splat AT-0108.  I love how you can use different colors to created your own background look.   Once I had the background created, then I put each one in an embossing folder and ran them through my Journey Platinum Machine TO-0090 (Pg 177 of the main catalog).

Hope you enjoyed my cards samples today.   I used them for Birthday, Thinking of You, and Thank You cards.  

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.