Monday, April 11, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey My Cards - April 2016 Bloom Box

I received my April 2016 Bloom Box from Fun Stampers Journey the other day.   I immediately had to start working on them.   The cards and stamp set included were so cute.

As I was going through the directions, I realized I didn't have the ink re-inkers they had listed as needed for the project.  At first I was sad, but then realized it didn't matter.  I had color pencils, markers, pens and more that I could use instead.   I could think "outside the box" (pun intended) and still have four beautiful cards.

It was so nice to have everything pre-cut and paper pierced.   Also fantastic that a full stamp set is included with each box.   They actually put 4 cards in the kit and each one came inside its own resealable plastic bag.  

For my cards I used color pencils, Sweet Berry Fusion Ink Stamp Pad, and Black Licorice Fusion Ink Stamp Pad. 

Here's the card samples from Fun Stampers Journey for the April Bloom Box kit. 


Now to share with you my creations.   I made a few changes using color pencils for the lanterns and the gingham look background.  Also omitted the large bow as I wanted the card to go inside of an envelope to mail.  





All four cards I created.

 The only things I had to cut for this card were the lanterns and flower.

The cards have the rectangles, squares, background papers and card base already cut for us to use.   Even the paper piercing is completed when the kit arrives.  

Because I was planning to mail this card, I omitted the large bow and put the flower in its place.  Kit included the ribbon, string needed for the card.




For the gingham look background, I just used a light blue color pencil and drew lines left to right and then rotated piece and did again.   Bouquet was stamped with Sweet Berry Fusion Ink, but the rest is ribbon and lanterns were colored in with color pencils. 

Cards will be perfect for any type of celebrations (wedding, bridal shower, baby shower, birthday, anniversary, and so many more).  Each card has numerous layers for added detail and dimension.


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.