Thursday, April 7, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey Bloom Tool And Becoming a Journey Coach



Bloom Tool TO-0073  (video was created by Fun Stampers Journey)

I use my Bloom Tool all the time with my dies.  The brush is wonderful for "brushing" out those tiny pieces that get caught in the intricate dies.   The Spatula tool I use like they show in the video to get between the die and the card stock so that it will release.  There Dental Tool and the Paper Piercer are perfect for "poking" an item through either the cardstock or on the die.   The rounded ball ones will help to add dimension to your items such as flowers and leaves.

Definitely a tool I use all the time with my Journey Platinum Machine TO-0090   An amazing machine that uses thin metal dies, steel rule dies, and embossing folders.    It is compact as easy to store as the sides fold up.  It even has a handle that slides into the machine.   The platform is magnetic which means great positioning for stamping and cutting.   It has a very large cutting surface compared to many machines ... it uses 8.7" x 12" cutting plates.


During the month of April, Fun Stampers Journey is doing a "You Rule" promotion for anyone that would like to join Fun Stampers Journey as a Coach.   Did you realize that Fun Stampers Journey encourages both business and hobby Coaches!!!   What an awesome way to buy products at a discount.

Fun Stampers Journey You Rule Promotion - Click Here to view on-line.
This will explain everything you will receive in our kit.  It is an amazing deal.   Contact me if you have any questions.  I would love to add you to my team of creative individuals.

If you know you definitely want to sign up, please go to my website and click on "Become a Coach".  There is a link to the application there.  Just be sure at the top of the application it shows "Referred by:  Mary Director".  That guarantees you will be part of my team.  

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.