Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Pink, Red, and Gold for an Anniversary Card Using Fun Stampers Journey Products

For more detail, click on photo to enlarge.

The card base on this card is created using Bubble Gum Card Stock (CS-0099).   I actually die cut into the card front using the Hexagon Background Die (DI-0063) which is part of the Journey Media Collection.  I saved the cut-outs for another project.  

Once I had my card base die cut, I then backed the card front with a slightly smaller piece of Cranberry Bliss Card Stock (CS-0090).   I put a very small line of Journey Craft Glue (AD-0111) on the frame edge of the Cranberry Bliss Card Stock and a few spots on the back side of the die cut Bubble Gum Card Front.   Carefully put the two glued pieces together.  

Next I took a piece of Cranberry Bliss Card Stock (CS-0090) that was just slightly larger than the die and cut out the Hexagon Background.   I took the die cut pieces (separate shapes) and put one or more Journey Foam Squares (AD-0084) on the back and then placed them on the card to add dimension and height.   NOTE:  Before you put the Journey Foam Squares on, be sure you have the right shape for that spot and also that you are putting the foam square on the correct side.   No two shapes are the same in this design.

Then using Journey Craft Glue (AD-0111) I adhered the Heart of Gold Elements (sold out product) to the card.   

This card could be used for an anniversary, Valentine's Day, or to tell someone how much you love them.   

Remember if you are mailing a card and it is over 1/4" thick, it will require extra postage.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.