Thursday, April 14, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey - A Birthday Surprise For Me Plus a Career Promotion

I love getting mail, probably one of the main reasons I love making greeting cards for others.   Well, imagine my surprise on Saturday to receive a padded envelope from Fun Stampers Journey.   Inside was a note and a special birthday stamp.  Richard Garay and all of the staff at Fun Stampers Journey sent me birthday wishes and a special birthday stamp called Journey Birthday.  

It is a dated stamp for 2016 and is given exclusively to Fun Stampers Journey Coaches.   I had no idea they did this.   It arrived just before my birthday (Tuesday, the 12th) so was perfect timing.

It is amazing all that the company does for its Coaches.   They really go above and beyond and make us feel so appreciated.

Here's a photo of the stamp and the greeting card that I received.

Also on Saturday I was officially promoted to "Journey Coach Leader" because of my sales volume.   Thank you to all of my wonderful customers for making this possible.  I couldn't of done it without you.   I appreciate your purchases no matter the size.   Each and every customer is important to me.  I love sharing my passion for card making and quality craft projects.

If you would like to learn more about becoming a Coach too for this amazing company, please contact me or go to my website and click on Become a Coach.  Lots of information on the website.   If you already know you want to be a Coach, you sign up under that section too.

There are four different options for your starter kit.   Whether you want to be a business builder or a hobby Coach, you are welcome to join Fun Stampers Journey.

 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.