Friday, November 2, 2018

Brush Pens Coloring Project

I found some "generic" brush pens and decided to give them a try.   Not the quality of the brush pens I have used in the past, but fun to play with.


The coloring page was a freebie from Kit and Clowder for joining their mailing list. 
NOTE:  I have NOT taken any of their classes.   My coloring page was just "me having some fun".   They have a series of free classes and paid ones too.

I did accent the turn of the petals with Sparkle Silk (FSJ).

What have you been creating?

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Mary, I love this project. So pretty. Maureen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Haven't done anything this large in ages. Was fun to do something different.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.