Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Coloring With Zig Real Brush Pens and Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils

This card uses both Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens (the deepest color flower) and Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils(other flowers & leaves).  It was interesting to watch the coloring of the flowers as they came to life.   The Zigs give a deep rich bold color in this instance.  I actually like the two coloring mediums together.   A nice contrast of colors and technique.


Dahlia Burst Stamp & Die Set and card stock are from Fun Stampers Journey.

This card could be used for any occasion. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.