Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Phase 2 - Christmas Advent Calendar

I'm slowly working on the Christmas Advent Calendar.  I am having fun with it, and it is nice to be able to take my time since it is not needed until December 1st.

Covered back and sides with the same printed paper.
I used a white liquid glue to adhere it all.

I wrapped FSJ Candy Apple Satin Ribbon around the 
sides of the box.
I used Scor-Pal Double Sided Tape to adhere it in place.

Next I will work on the individual drawers.   Don't have it completely planned out yet, but I have lots of supplies to work with.

Hope you find time to craft today.   Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.