Sunday, November 18, 2018

Noel Christmas Card - Zigs Real Brush Pens and Crafter's Companion Stamp Set Used

This card was created using a stamp set that was included in the Crafter's Companion Magazine Issue #20 (Christmas Issue - I found mine at my local Barnes and Noble).  JoAnn Fabrics only had Issue #18 (coupons not allowed on magazine there).  

I am having so much fun creating with my Kuretake Zigs Clean Color Real Brush Pens.   They are so easy to work with and blend beautifully using the Bristol Smooth Surface card stock I told you about yesterday. 



Hope you find the photo of the Zigs Real Brush Pens (colors I used) helpful.   It helps me remember what I used too if I decide to recreate the card or one similar.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.