Monday, November 26, 2018

Rustic Wedding Die Set - Lace Heart

I am a big fan of intricate dies, and Crafter's Companion has quite a few.  I got this set from HSN on craft day a couple weeks ago.   This is is the Rustic Wedding Lace Heart Metal Die Set that is part of the Signature Collection by Sara Davies.




The card stock and pearls are from FSJ.   The Hello & Butterflies are also Crafter's Companion products.  They are from the Create-a-Card Butterflies Accessories Pack Die Set.

I had so much fun creating this card, that I had to make another.   This one uses the same die set, but I used Spectrum Noir Metallic Markers (Crafter's Companion) over one of the hearts to add a bit of shine to it.   The heart on the left has the metallic green over the top. 



Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.