Friday, November 16, 2018

Having Fun With My Scrap Stash

It is amazing what can be created using scraps from your stash.   Here are a couple of examples of cards I made this last week:


This kind of reminds me of planets floating in outer space.   I took a negative design and used it as a stencil.   Colored in each one with a Spectrum Noir Metallic Marker.   The sky is tiny dots of metallic ink to give the look of the stars.   The brushed silver cut-out is actually cut-outs (the parts you normally would toss) from Merry Christmas Die.   I thought they looked interesting, so decided to add them to these two cards.

The card below is a number of these cut-outs glued to the card base and splattered with FSJ Silks (Gold, Bronze, Silver).   It could be used as a note card or add a sentiment to the front if needed.



Both cards are truly one of a kind.   Stretched my creativity and were a great deal of fun to make.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.