Monday, November 19, 2018

Peacock Card

Crafter's Companion has a magazine** that comes out every two to three months.   I just discovered that it is sold at Barnes & Noble and JoAnn Fabrics.   What was interesting is the Barnes and Noble had the latest edition (Christmas - #20) and JoAnn Fabrics had the issue that was two back (#18) but none of the current.   Neither store had issue #19.     The peacock and leaves are from issue #18.  



This card is a single layer ... stamped images that were colored in with Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens (found the best deal on them on Amazon).   I embellished the card with FSJ Rainbow Drops.    The Zig pens worked well on the FSJ Whip Cream Card Stock.   I used the pens directly without water.   If I had used water with them or done more intense coloring, then I think  using watercolor card stock would of been a better choice.

This card was for a personal note for a friend, so I didn't put any sentiment on the front.

** Magazine is published in the UK, so measurements are not in inches.   Also contests and giveaways in the magazine are restricted to those in the UK only.   I like the magazine.  It comes with a number of freebies.   I don't think I would purchase it all the time, but it was fun to get and see all the ideas they have inside the magazine.   NOTE:   Magazine is is a box style envelope not in a clear plastic wrap like so many craft magazines.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.