Saturday, November 24, 2018

Spinner Square Pop-Up Die Set

Another Karen Burniston die set to share with you today.   This one is the 1042 - Spinner Square Pop-up Die Set.   Karen really does an amazing job on explaining how to put these die sets together to create the cards.   There are so many to choose from on her website. 

The photo below is of the die set that I purchased.


Card stock is from FSJ.   Butterflies, flowers, and sentiment dies are from Crafter's Companion.  It is called Create-a-Card Butterflies Accessories Pack.   I did make this a window card for the front. 


Starting to open the card.

Opening just a bit more.  See the small blue piece starting to peek out?


When the card is fully opened the small blue piece pops out. 


Karen's step by step video tutorial on how to assemble this die set is:
https://youtu.be/lhDIOvEK3k0

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

2 comments:

  1. I never thought of turning it that direction, so the hidden piece drops down instead of to the side. That opens up a lot of possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happened by accident, but I was so pleased with the result I know I will do this orientation again. Thank you for leaving a comment.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.