Thursday, November 15, 2018

Metallic Markers - Butterfly Card

After opening the Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir Metallic Markers, I had to try out a few of them to see the depth of color and range.   Creating the stitched background was a great way to test the markers out on FSJ Black Licorice Card Stock.

The butterfly is also a Crafter's Companion stamp set which I colored in with the metallic markers.   They have 2 tips ... 1 brush style (not real brush) and 1 fine tip.   I wish you could see the shine from these.   Really is nice.

I purchased my markers via HSN on craft day along with the butterfly designs.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.