Friday, November 23, 2018

Twist Panel Pop-up Card

One of my favorite designer is Karen Burniston.   She has such a wide variety of dies and unique styles for the cards they create.   I have two of her dies.   Today I wanted to showcase the 1009 - Twist Panel Pop-Up Card Die Set.   This is a photo of the die set.   Each of her dies have step by step videos on her website.





This card is a top fold card.   Card stock, printed paper, ink, and stamps are from FSJ.   Card base with top fold shown below.


This shows the insert and the twist panel as the card is being opened.


This is the twist panel (inside of the card) fully opened but not yet decorated.



FSJ Stamp Set is Dandelion Wishes SS-0497 from FSJ.    This is the card front.


This is the inside of the card with layers and stamped images.


This card is an A2 (4.25 x 5 1/2") but is a bit thicker so may require additional postage.   If a "belly band" is put over it, it would help keep it flatter for mailing.

The twist panel moves so smoothly.   I can't wait to make more.   Here's the direct link to the video tutorial for this specific die:   https://youtu.be/BuNlkY3x4t0

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.